Age of Booty: Tactics is available now on iOS devices.
Age of Booty: Tactics invites you to a world where the cannon balls fly, the rum flows, and swashbuckling Pirates on the high(-larious) seas engage in light-hearted battle for the world’s most coveted booty. The highly accessible, turn-based gameplay is easy to pick up but impossible to put down, and a true challenge to master.
Choose a captain, build a deck of crazy ships and curses, then battle with thousands of players online. Upgrade your fleet with endless combinations of captains, ships, and curses. Expand your pirate adventure by purchasing additional content in “Ye Olde Store.”
…And just what sort of rapscallions and rogues might you find in Ye Olde Store? How about the scurvy dogs of Rooster Teeth? The stars of the long-running, comedy internet collective will strap on their peg legs and pirate hats to pillage and plunder your iOS device.
From fledgling Deckhands to the most seasoned of Buccaneers — Age of Booty: Tactics welcomes all to set sail for a casual battle against your friends or climb the leaderboards of the Pirate League in competitive ranked matches. Play on the same device with Pass N’ Play or online with Game Center or Facebook.
Age of Booty: Tactics is set in an epically beautiful 3D world from developer Certain Affinity—the creators of the original cult classic, Age of Booty. When not creating quirky Pirate strategy games, the independent, Austin-based developer unwinds by co-developing multiplayer for some of the biggest game franchises on the planet—Halo, Call of Duty, and Left 4 Dead to name a few.
So take the wheel and choose your Captain, assemble your battle-ready fleet, pillage and plunder like a true raider, and most importantly, Pirate—collect that booty.
PLEASE NOTE! Age of Booty: Tactics is completely free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. You can toggle these purchases on/off in the “Restrictions” menu on your device.
• FREE TO PLAY
• Highly accessible, turn-based gameplay
• Easy to pick-up, but impossible to put down, and a true challenge to master
• Get your armada started with the fearsome Freebooter deck
• Upgrade your fleet with endless combinations of Captains, ships, and curses
• Submit a turn and wait for your opponent to respond or play on a shared device with Pass N’ Play
• Push notifications alert you to your turns
• Challenge your Facebook/Game Center friends or battle random Pirates of similar skill with ranked matchmaking
• Colorful, light-hearted, full-retina resolution 3D graphics
• Did we mention booty?
Requires iOS 7.0 or later.