Certain Affinity is on the lookout for an up-and-coming programmer with a passion to help us create the best gaming experiences ever.
As a programmer at Certain Affinity, you will join with experienced developers to create some of the greatest franchises in gaming history. We’ve co-developed games in the Call of Duty, Halo, and Left 4 Dead franchises, and we’ve launched a few of our own games as well. We are a fast-paced environment where team members will have multiple responsibilities.
- 3+ years experience
- 1 or more shipped titles
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Familiarity across a wide variety of fields including: networked gameplay, UI, rendering, tools and data pipelines, servers, databases, debugging, optimization, scripting, mobile, and web technology
- Expertise in 2 or more of the above fields
- Comfortable in a large established codebase
- An excellent collaborator that communicates well with others
- Able to complete complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Console or Mobile experience
- Experience authoring and/or debugging HLSL shaders
- Strong 3D mathematic skills
- Experience in Unity or Unreal
- Experience in Maya or Max
- Passion for multiplayer action games