Would you like to work on some of the greatest franchises in gaming history? How about more than one? Certain Affinity is an exclusive Austin studio comprised of a tightly-knit group of experienced industry veterans committed to a solid work/life balance. We’ve co-developed multiple products for the Call of Duty and Halo franchises, and we’ve launched a few of our own games as well.
As a Producer at Certain Affinity, you’ll provide production support for our game teams. The Producer will work closely with all teams, enabling them to deliver a high quality product on time and budget in a collaborative, results oriented environment.
If you have project management and scheduling experience, are eager to make an impact, motivated to support the needs of game development teams, we’d like to hear from you.
- Support senior studio production staff in all areas related to the development process
- Participate in driving a cross-discipline team to deliver high quality content in a timely manner.
- Help track and maintain all production schedules
- Facilitate team communication and ensure timely dissemination of information
- Collaborate with the production staff and other leads to provide motivation, maintain creativity and build team cohesion
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with key-milestones
- Prepare and deliver presentations of games/content during key stages of development
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance department for product testing cycles
- At least three years of project management experience in game development
- Shipped at least one+ AAA console titles in a Producer or Associate Producer role
- Experience supporting high functioning, quality-driven teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, and scheduling skills
- Strong time management skills with ability to multitask across disciplines, assess risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Game development knowledge – team dynamics, common development hurdles, game engines, development milestones, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of at least one bug tracking software solution and MS Office
- Motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Works well within an open, highly collaborative environment
- Experience with online multiplayer games and/or FPS titles
- Familiarity with Agile and other traditional project management methodologies
- Hands-on development experience in any development area – art, design, programming, QA, etc.
- College degree in related field preferred such as Computer Science, Computer Graphic Art, or Business Management