Are you a master juggler of resources with ninja-level triage skills? Calm, collected, and a keen problem solver –the type of person others want in their squad during the zombie apocalypse?
Certain Affinity’s Shared Services Group is looking for an exceptional Lead Producer to help build and manage a multi-discipline group across the entire studio’s production and live-ops teams.
The ideal Lead Producer candidate can deftly wrangle external vendors and studio-wide outsourcing efforts, but also drive internal art, design, audio, and engineering development across all project levels, ensuring accurate project planning, resolution of workflow blockages, and pro-active risk-assessment.
- Collaborate with the production leads and staff to create project schedules to budget resources, drive milestones and successfully ship the studio products
- Work with Producers and Team leads to create realistic schedules and milestone plans that are focused on the delivery of high quality features and assets
- Regularly perform due diligence and guidance with team leads to ensure maintenance of product plans and identify and mitigate risk areas before they become problematic
- Communicate with senior management on all development status, and collaborate with discipline directors to solve problems and mitigate risk
- Manage the dependencies and development process with core studio services and external partners including Art development, Web development, Audio, Localization, QA, Community UX/UI, and engineering
- Manage communications and help maintain a strong creative relationship between external and internal art, audio, and engineering teams
- Work closely with the production teams to determine outsourcing needs and pipelines.
- Identify and research possible vendors
- At least 7 + years of project management experience in online, pc and console game development, including 3+ years of experience managing outsource pipelines
- Clear and concise communications, and leadership
- Must be highly organized, self-driven, customer focused, and a great team player
- Must thoroughly understand the mechanics behind cross discipline team collaboration and development driven product ownership
- Must have the ability to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to work collaboratively to solve problems in an efficient manner.
- An expert understanding of production and proven ability to schedule, communicate and monitor tasks
- Great with time estimations, assessments, and prioritizing
- Ability to collaboratively create and implement the best production practices regarding the specific needs of the individual teams
- Ability to lead external teams
- Project management software skills using Jira or other project management software